Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wikipedia: The love of my life

Asalamu Alaikum ladies,

For the past month or so I've been looking up things on Wikipedia. From the history of countries to politics and world religion, it's been looked up on Wikipedia. Although most people say you shouldn't trust everything you read on there, I fully trust it. After checking it up on Google of course. Now from controversies in the media to checking up facts on Islam, that's the place for my knowledge. I agree that it's very random to talk about my vast amount of facts all thanks to Wikipedia (and Yahoo), -just kidding-, but the site has grown and developed over the years to be a true "online encyclopedia"

I love you Wiki!

No comments:

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates