Saturday, February 7, 2009

Misnomer

I just noticed that my name, Modest Justice, is a misnomer.
Misnomer
–noun
1. a misapplied or inappropriate name or designation.
2. an error in naming a person or thing.

This applies with number 1. I may be modest but I don't see justice anywhere in my posts. They mostly range from trivial details of my life, to the broader concerns of the world around me. Therefore I need to find a better name. Plus an address change might suit me. I don't want everyone in my normal life to figure out that I have a blog and then consequently read it. Although I know one person who knows and I'm perfectly fine with that.

But getting back to the topic, anything like Muslimah Teen sounds sooo mundane. EVEN if it doesn't exist. So I'm asking you dear viewers, give me some ideas s'il vous plait?

I'll try to think of some lame ones later. Dinner is calling me.

-To Be Announced

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as salam aleykoum sister

first time i saw ur name i was like OMG modest justice rocks !!! it sound s great really

je me suis cit c'est une sorte de justicière du hijab, modeste et justicière d'ou le nom de ton blog anyway tu sais moi aussi le nom de mon blog n'a plus vraiment rien a voir avec les sujets que je traite dans mes articles
je ne fais plus de hénna comme avant du coup je n'ai plus de photos à mettre mais alhamdoulilah j'adore blogger tout de même!!!
envoi moi s'il te plait une invitation à ton new blog if u want ! barakallah ou fik ma soeur

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

allah OMG was jus thinkin of u
our blog email
is qilah92@hotmail.com
I WANT IN yallah plzz am so nosy wanna read ur private blog
lol
naz

ModestJustice said...

Flifla: Aww thanks :]
J'ai besoin de votre adresse e-mail

Naz: YOU BETCHA :D Haha, hope you think my life isn't THAT boring xD
I'll probably post pictures after this saturday

Malekat_el7oriya said...

Alsalamou alaikom,
I totally agree with Hijabis on ranting tour lol can I read your private blog?

ModestJustice said...

Wa Alaikum wa Salam :D

Check your inbox dearie ^_^
And don't worry my e-mail is even wackier :P

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates