Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Free Food Fridays- and why I can't have any

-I've taken to writing my blogposts in the morning lately, during suhoor and after, and you all know the reason why-

But this just has to do with a little note about my day at school yesterday :D

Specifically journalism. So the teacher (whom I had freshman year as a english teacher and still can't look straight in the eye for fear they'll burn a hole through my soul....he freaks me out that much)usually feeds his students on fridays, hence the title, and next week he's making salmon.

-tear-

I like salmon.

But it's Ramadan so I can't eat the salmon.

(Doggy bag it home? lol I have the class last, so I won't look like a complete idiot trying to carry food all day)

But we have 5 extra students in the class, so tomorrow/today actually, we'll be getting a writing assignment and it shall 'determine' whether or not we stay.

Ugh, another type of 'test' just so I can take a friggin class.

Wanna know what I'll wear (who cares you've read this far!): Navy blue sweater vest, long white sleeve underneath, matching.. well sort of, royal blue hijab and a walmart tag saying 'Hello, how may I help you?'

You can thank my siblings they thought my blue sweatervest resembled the old walmart uniform.

FORGET YOU GUYS!

Bye :D

4 comments:

Aisha_T M said...

I had a neighbour who doesnt like eye contact as well! He would walk out of the house with his head up in the sky... lol. Are you studying journalism in uni sis?

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

LMAOOOO @ the walmart uniform HAHAHAAH!!! Awwww royal blue hijab, you gonna look like a princess ^^ I MISS YOU HUNNEYYYYY!!!

A'qilah

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

Wait he's judging you based on your outfits?

If so, show up as a Muslim. Who wouldn't want a journalist who's bold,profound, and a blogger.

Farnnay said...

Your teacher makes you food??? and is making salmon? huh. thats odd.

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates