Sunday, December 20, 2009

Earrings with Hijab

The Closet: How to Wrap a Hjiab with Earrings from Sabrina Enayatulla on Vimeo.


Sabrina Enayatulla is AMAZING. If you haven't seen her website -->Slice of Lemon already

Then you are MISSING OUT.

I remember watching the first episode of 'The Closet' (not airing right now because of the move to L.A and whatnot...) and thinking "Wow, I love how she made hijab and earrings look so cool and modest!"

I had tried to do other types of hijab and earrings.. very unsuccessful.

But this was like a God-send!

So, malekat (you're the only one who asked but I wanted to do a post about it for a while)

THERE IS YOUR SOLUTION! No more awkward earrings pinned into the fabric and no more ears showing!

Woot teh Woot, enjoy Ladees! [I know I do ;D]

4 comments:

Noellatrix said...

I love Sabrina! She's awesome, and very creative.

.::Tuttie::. said...

jazakaAllah khayr! I loved watching her tutorial and ended up watching fashioning Islam in America and posted it on HijabLife.

GTFrenzy said...

Thanks for sharing sis, I like seeing it again :)

I too love this style, my own version looked sloppy compared to hers lol!

Malekat_el7oriya said...

<3 have i ever told you that i love you with a burning fiery passion? because i do. seriously. you are like the a-on amazing...

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates