Saturday, March 13, 2010

We now interrupt your previously scheduled program...

Hey all!
(I'm obviously feeling better and was able to go to the Berkeley trip! I got a shirt ^_^)

Now that it's second semester Junior year, I have so much to do that I've neglected the blog >.>

But guess what?

Today I took my SATs :D

Yes, I sat for 5 hours in a classroom -.-

But I feel I did pretty well (Except on the math portion.. I blame my freshman Geometry teacher for teaching me absolutely nothing.. seriously, the man needs to be fired)

And I've still been going to dance practice because Fantastics is next Friday -gasp-!

I had a bunch of tests this week (similar to hell week) but thankfully have barely any homework.

I'm praying for spring break to come quickly. But then that'd mean the summer comes sooner.. and then Senior year T_T

I don't want to grow up! (Where's Peter Pan when you need him?)

Anywho, enough about me. How as YOUR week dear readers?

1 comment:

Amira said...

Congratulations on taking the SAT! It's not as bad as they make it seem is it. & btw My friend in her 20s is still waiting for Peter Pan so dont get your hopes up lol. Ma'asalama

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates