Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just a quick thought

[I know I've been MIA but today was the last day of school.. so more time to blog! I'll discuss other things later but for now....]

What's up with Abu Dhabi and it's building records?


I mean, not to offend any UAE bloggers or anything but.... shouldn't they be using that money for public services/education/idk... something besides breaking world records?

Many countries are in or near a recession... I'm just thinking they should use the money for something more important >.>

Just my two cents/rant on it :D

Peace

2 comments:

Sabina E. said...

lol, it looks dumb.

Z said...

I feel like we're just getting closer to the Day of Judgement.

I've been there & it's quite ridiculous, the people who are building those records with their own hands are incredibly poor & their gov't doesn't even care. Most of them are Muslims from other countries too.

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates