Sunday, June 20, 2010

Aww, thank you!

I got an award :D (A bazillion months ago... but that's irrelevant)

From Alysha over at V.I Couture (she makes wonderful fascinators, dresses, and now a novel? o: She's so creative >.

Rules: (o'course!)
Put the logo on your blog in your post.

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

Link the nominees within your post.

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Hmm... 12 bloggers?

Okay, in no particular order:

A'qilah! (whenever I read her blog I get so inspired to be a better muslimah!)

Naz!(Her funny and interesting posts make my day <3!)

Mona ! (how could I not add her? I love her stories about her day and children and life... e.t.c! :D)

Stacy! (Someone to chat in somali with! And I love her blog, her daughter is adorable, and Stacy is so smart :D )

DIMA (Deaf Indian Muslim Anarchist)- Need I say more? Check out her blog, honestly every one of her posts makes me think o: Plus support her upcoming project!

And... yeah I lied, I'm not going to do 12 because it already took me months to get this post done.

Muwahaha♥
(P.S I haven't been in a blogging mood lately.. although I've been reading all of your blogs! Just a lurker at the moment... I dunno, I just feel that my life isn't really exciting to share right now.. actually there is one thing. Hmm, I'll tell you in another post, this is strictly for the award winners! Kekeke)

2 comments:

Sabina E. said...

thank you. I really appreciate the shout-out.

I don't have an exact date for the book release yet because I'm still working on the 3rd edition, but I definitely plan to get it published in 2011. It will be published as a zine by a small punk publishing house, I haven't decided which one to contact yet.

cheers and salaams

DIMA

Mona Zenhom said...

Thanks! I'm feeling more bloggy lately so maybe it will rub off. :)

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates