Tuesday, November 24, 2009

After much procrastination

I went out and bought my Eid outfit :]

Money's been tight this year, so alhamdulillah that I was able to buy myself and my sister outfits (with my money ya know)

I was also doing some retail therapy, there's been a lot on my mind lately so I buying a new vest couldn't hurt now could it? -well maybe my wallet-

I bought a top and cardigan for my eid ensemble, and a grey vest just for fun!

Tomorrow is a half day at school (ends at noon ) so THANK YOU GOD!

On Monday we had to endure a Code Red drill (do you know how pointless those are? I mean A) if a shooter was smart enough, he/she would know that people would be barricading and B) What if it were a conspiracy and had people INSIDE the rooms to.. just wondering)

I spent over an hour in my french class and most of it was in a corner with my fellow classmates (at least we were bribed with cookies)

And also tomorrow me, my father and my sister will be driving up to Davis to get my brother for the holidays!

But his class ends at 10 PM, so we'll get to hang out in Sacramento for the entire day :D

Insha'Allah this holiday weekend will be AWESOME

Take care you guys, and don't be alarmed if I don't blog much :]

8 comments:

Stacy K. said...

Eid wanaagsan! I have some Somali friends in Sac-town ya know. Not sure if you would know them, but it would be ironic.

ModestJustice said...

Eid wanaagsan! :D I really should practice somali with you!

And ironically, I think I do! Is it a family with four girls? Or another family with 4 girls and a boy? My other friend lives in hollister (did you know we're both mutual friends with her on facebook?) But no one in my real life besides a couple people know I have a blog, so -cough- yeah I try to keep things on the DL.

I'd love to add you on FB though! :D

Mona Zenhom said...

Yay for Eid shopping! I'm about to write my post about that. Have a great Eid and Thanksgiving

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

@MODEST awww u did ur eid shopping? mashallah sure ur gng 2 look extremly qurux dude u shd like try nd come on msn once in a while :P
EIDwanaagsan habibtii
naz

Malekat_el7oriya said...

sweet :D <3 haven't checked ur blog in forever it seems! i miss you lol. but, yeah! Eid mubarak, or erm...eid wanagsaan! haha *couldn't resist!*
lol. hope you have a great time and i bet you'll look GORGEOUS in ur eid outfit :D

ModestJustice said...

Mona: I <3 shopping and Eid is a great time :DDD Eid Mubarak and have fun with your family on thanksgiving!

Naz: Girl I'm sure you'll be dazzling on Eid! And insh'Allah tonight lol I'm so lazy.

Malekat: I miss you too! Where are your blog posts missy?
lol Eid Wanagsan to you too dear! Best wishes :]

Farnnay said...

Eid Mubarak!

hmm dont you get thanksgiving off?

Stacy K. said...

Yaad taqaan abaayo? Their last name is either Sharif or Gass I would guess. I am really close with the family named Hirsi, but they are only 2 girls and 1 boy so I know that can't be who you mean. Add me on FB please and we will speak beautiful Somali together InshaAllah!

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates