Monday, October 12, 2009

Uhh sorry for you people who see that update

This may seem a little confusing, but I initially wrote this post because I thought a previous post would show on the dashboard (I had saved a nasty anon comment in a draft post, but I accidentally clicked publish, hence the panic) but seeing as it hasn't just ignore this post :D

It was a comment from an anon
that I was going to write about, or save for later, if they tried to harass me again.

-now back to our regular scheduled program-

-wait.. we don't have a program?-

-STOP WASTING OUR TIME-

(I'll write a post when life gets interesting :])

2 comments:

Farnnay said...

im confused.

ModestJustice said...

Oh sorry! LOL
It was that I had gotten a nasty anon comment and was planning on saving it on a draft post, but accidentally clicked 'publish'
and I didn't want anyone looking in their dashboard, seeing it, and thinking it was my own opinion lol

But because I saved it back as a draft, that didn't happen! LOL
Uhh basically disregard this post :D

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates