Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introduction

Asalamu Alaykum!

I don't think I have made a proper introduction blog seeing as how I've neglected this since I first made it.

Er, this is Modest Justice, my blog trying to reflect my ideas,dreams e.t.c as a hijabi muslimah teen living in the US of A today. I usually roam other blogs than post on my own and have a dysfunctional sleeping habit. I could be posting at 1 am or 3!

Hmm, what else should I say? Well, I like to speak my opinion but hardly ever and even if people in real life happen to stumble into this blog, I will not treat it like a diary.

May Allah swt lead us all on the right path and forgive us for our errors
Amin

No comments:

Funeral,Birthday, and Wedding Announcements

Mission: ♥

-blows kisses to followers- Thank you for making me feel special and that my blog actually means something. Each and everyone of you has made a difference by keeping this blog alive.




My Blog List

 

Modest Justice | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates